4 DAY JUICING & YOGA RETREAT
Welcome to Killadangan House Retreat Centre
Our goal is to offer our guests an opportunity to unwind and recharge while enjoying a first class service in luxurious surroundings. We look after just eight guests per retreat so that we can fulfil this goal. Killadangan House is a stunning period property which we meticulously restored and re-opened in 2017. The house has perfect Georgian proportions and has been sympathetically restored, decorated and furnished to enhance the feeling of light and space while being mindful not to distract from the amazing views over Clew Bay. Soft furnishings and bed linens are of the best quality to ensure a wonderful night’s sleep.
We are very happy to introduce another Juicing & Yoga Retreat. Our guests will enjoy yoga, back massage and facial, reflexology, shiatsu massage, all included in the retreat price. Its a great way to either detox and lose a few pounds, to kick start longer term weight loss or to 'reset' your taste buds if you have a diet high in sugar or carbs. Please note if you are taking medication we will require your doctors permission before you start the juicing retreat. If he or she wishes to discuss the diet, please forward our details.
- All tuition, food and accommodation.
- You will also enjoy a full body shiatsu massage, reflexology, back massage and facial.
- Full use of our in house sauna during your free periods.
We follow a recognised program of juicing where you will get four healthy freshly made juices a day (fresh fruit and vegetables, no powders or processed products) prepared by our whizz-kid juicer Ava ! Your nutritional needs are met, your juices contain wheatgrass and spirulina providing proteins and essential fats. Our guests tend not to complain about hunger, these juices really are a meal in themselves. Plus the fact that you have removed all work, driving, childcare, housework, laundry etc out of your day you can relax and enjoy your juice handed to you at your leisure!
We have incorporated time out periods each day. We don’t get these ever in our non stop daily routine. Take this opportunity to switch off and relax, sleep, enjoy the peaceful space. Or venture out to breathe in the cleanest air you can imagine! The Greenway is within minutes for running or cycling, we have beautiful loop walks around Murrisk and some blue flag beaches are just 5k away. And of course the foot of Irelands majestic Croagh Patrick is five minutes away in Murrisk for the ultimate Westport challenge.
Preparation and points to note:
- Guests are strongly advised to avoid coffee, tea, sugar, alcohol, fizzy drinks for 5 days prior to the retreat
- We recommend having a light breakfast and lunch on Friday before check in
- Guests will be encouraged to drink water continuously throughout the week. Filtered water available.
- During free time Guests are encouraged to rest, with no social media to distract. We encourage Guests to go for a walk for at least 30 minutes every day.
- We like to take photos on arrival and departure to compare the transformation but of course this is optional. These images are never used on social media without guests permission.
- It is the guests responsibility to get their GPs approval prior to attending the retreat.
OUR JUICING & YOGA PACKAGE INCLUDES
All tuition, food and accommodation.
You will also enjoy a full body shiatsu massage, reflexology, back massage and facial.
Full use of our in house sauna during your free periods.
The cost for accommodation*, food, tuition, treatments, body brush is as follows.
Rooms available on first come first served basis**
|The Connaught||Double Room||€695 single occupancy, €595 per person sharing|
|The Ulster||Double Room||€695 single occupancy, €595 per person sharing|
|The Garden Room||Large Twin Room||€695 single occupancy, €595 per person sharing|
|The Leinster||Standard Twin Room||€695 single occupancy, €595 per person sharing|
|The Munster||Standard Twin Room||€695 single occupancy, €595 per person sharing|